Priceline Hotel: 4* LA-San Fernando Valley (Burbank-Universal-Glendale) Hilton Glendale

dv8r
By dv8r,
in

LA was tough this wknd, might have started bidding too late...finally settled on Glendale Hilton 10-12 miles out of town.

Most hotels I wanted in main parts of LA were above $200...which I can usually $nake out of paying, at least downtown due to Priceline ... but not this time... no one was taking low bids only 3 days before weekend started.

At least I know I'm not in some 1 or 2 star roach motel for a walk in similar price...

All my bids of $115 & less were rejected in the 3.5* & 4* for downtown , hollywood, and west hollywood areas... deduced through Hotwire cross search that Glendale Hilton was offering a $112 rate (Priceline listed it at $149) , so after getting locked out out of some other bid zones, and with the Hilton the only hotel I could afford at the price I wanted to pay, just decided on making a safe bid for just a few bucks less than the $112 i saw at Hotwire.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and can make this work well for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]