Priceline Hotel: Help with Property Identity

prettynpink71
By prettynpink71,
in

Hello, my husband and I will be in San Juan 10-7 to 10-9 precruise and are looking for a nice place to stay as it will be our 17th anniversary and my 40th Birthday!!! I could use some help identifing a property. Hotwire 4 star...Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Buisiness Center, Tennis Nearby and Spa...site says that they are still gathering reviews for the property and that there is a typical resort charge. Does anyone have any ideas???

Thanks!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

My guess is that this is the Caribe Hilton, upgraded from the previously reported 3.5* rating, and 'hiding' some of its amenities. However, if you are interested in this property i think there is a better way to play it... is this a property you'd want to purchase at this price?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Did not go with this as I guess I waited to long. Search today says 4star fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, pool, and spa and that the property is 90% recommended...any ideas??? Also, when I put in one adult the property that displayed said that hotwire was still gathering information for review. Does the number of adults make a difference??? It is just me and my husband so we only need one bed.

Thanks

Search today says 4star fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, pool, and spa...

You've listed Pool twice... should the second occurrence be a different amenity OR did you simply list Pool twice?

Please confirm the amenities associated with this offer and we'll have a look. What is the room rate for this one?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]