Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Chicago (Vernon Hills) Hawthorn Suites

managar
By managar,
in

Hello All,

I am new to this and need the help of all the pros here.

I am looking for a Suite Hotel in Chicago North Suburbs (Buffalo Grove - Arlington Heights North, Northbrook, Vernon Hills) and the main requirements are -

Kitchen and High Speed Internet (Breakfast and Fitness in the wish list).

* Vernon Hills (Northwest Suburbs)

* Value Hotel (2.5 stars)

I have used the following dates - Check-in: Sat, Jun 18, 2005 Check-out: Sun, Jul 17, 2005

Do you think, it is AMERISUITES at Vernon Hills? If yes then in the amenities on Hotwire, it doesn't show the High-Speed Internet whereas AMERISUTES hotels do have Internet.

Also, I noticed that people are saying that they won a bid $28 for Amerisuites, how have they have it since hotwire/priceline do not show you the hotel name?

So, how can I get the best rates for Amerisuites?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Managar

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Your link won't work on anyone's computer except your own, so i've deleted it. Please type out the zone, star rating, and all of the amenties associated with the hotel.

As well, please clarify your dates, as your dates above span more than 21 days which is the maximum that Priceline and Hotwire allow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here are the details as requested -

What is zone?

Somehow Hotwire is allowing me to use these dates -

Check-in: Sat, Jun 18, 2005 Check-out: Sun, Jul 17, 2005

Hotel in Vernon Hills (2.5 stars)

---------------------------------------

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Suite

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

Kitchenette

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Looks like the maximum stay length has been extended to 30 days. Good news for some of our users who can benefit from such extended stays.

All of the following are in this zone and seem to 'fit':

Hampton Inn and Suites Lincolnshire

Springhihll Suites

Hawthorn Suites

Woodfield Suites

Staybridge Suites

AmeriSuites

I would consider all of the above to be possible, although the Springhill Suites is probably higher rated than 3*.

You could see if this same hotel appears for the first nite (or two) of your stay and then also for the remaining lenght of your stay. You could then buy the first nite (or two) in order to see the name... if it's the AmeriSuites or another property you'd be happy with then make a second purchase for the balance of your stay... if not, deal with the one or two nites and then make alternate plans for the remainder of your stay.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes and/or if we can be of additional help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Then you've narrowed the field to three... still not guranteed the AmeriSuites which is what i believe you really want.

You can then try splitting the purchase as i've mentioned above, or if you're happy with any of the above (knowing there could be another hotel not yet noted) then move forward with the entire purchase. Personally i think buying the first nite is the safest route as it gives you an opportunity to (in all likelihood) 'look behind the curtain' for a very small cost.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]