Priceline Hotel: 1* Morehead Super 8 Motel

frugaltraveller
By frugaltraveller,
in

I used the PRICELINE link from this site and on 7/26/11 I made a lowball bid for a 1* in Morehead for $35, which was rejected. I then had to wait 24 hours since there no other areas of town or star ratings to add, so on 7-27-11 I bid $41, which was also rejected, but I was offered a free rebid at $51. Since I was bidding less than 24 hours before I needed a room, I accepted the free rebid at $51.00 per night for a total of $102 plus $20.32 taxes for the 2 night stay. I felt that this wasn't a bad price since the least expensive Hotwire deal I saw was for $71 per night for the days I needed to stay there.

The hotel was not the greatest, but was adequate if you really need a place to stay in Morehead. If you don't mind staying about 45 minutes to an hour away from Morehead, I think you get much better value for your money staying in Lexington where you can usually get a much nicer hotel room for less money.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]