Hotwire Hotel: 4* Honolulu (Waikiki Beach)

belindai
By belindai,
in

Can you help me identify these hotels? I used the BB links for hotwire and priceline

I haven't settled firmly on dates yet. Look for best price 4* good hotel with pool preferably beachfront, close to everything

4* Waikiki Beach area $140 Recommended 90% reviews 2 people

18/11/11-21/11/11

Resort

Beachfront

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Children's Activity Program

4* Waikiki Beach area $146 Recommended 75% reviews 2 people

17/11/11-20/11/11

Near beach

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Golf nearby

Tennis nearby

Just curious...

5* Waikiki Beach area $447 Still gathering reviews 3 people

17/11/11-21/11/11

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

I haven't settled firmly on dates yet.

Are your dates flexible and will be determined by the hotel(s) offered OR are you not sure of your dates due to airfare, vacation time, other plans, etc?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Correction to previous post (no children's activities included in listing).

4* Waikiki Beach area $140 Recommended 90% reviews 2 people

18/11/11-21/11/11

Resort

Beachfront

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

I haven't settled on dates yet due to airfare and vacation time leave from work, once I have the leave approved it will set the dates.

I do and will use the BB links to begin travel purchases

The hotel(s) offered now may not be the ones offered once you're dates are firm and ready to commit, or the ones offered for the dates you ultimately decide upon, please let us know once your dates and plans are firm and we'll try to identify the offerings at that time.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Best guess is that this is the Hilton Waikiki Prince Kuhio with the addition of a new Smoke Free icon since it was last reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this, I decided not to go with hotwire as I didn't want the Hilton.

I tried bidding on priceline using the bb link for 5* Waikiki beach, from 150 to 240 in 5 dollar increments, all unsuccessful for 17/11-19/11 two nights. As I could redeem hotel point awards on the other night. Retail price is 345-360.

I haven't seen any wins for 5*, do you know if anyone has been successful with 5*, is it unlikely?

The Halekulani and the Royal Hawaiian have both been reported to the board at the 5* level, but each only once... they may not give PRICELINE inventory very often and/or when they do give inventory it may not discounted very much, and therefore users probably go with a better value Resort or 4* rated property.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]