Hotwire Hotel: traveling with wife and 3 kids how to get enough space

zmm
By zmm,
in

Hi everyone,

I will be traveling with my wife and three kids to a wedding near skokie on the 18th.

I don't mind staying local or in the O'hare area.

The problem is, my kids are young and I want to either get a suite or 2 rooms that connect.

I'm afraid to bid for two rooms without knowing if they will be connecting or not.

Does anyone have any experience in this?

Thanks alot

Moshe

There is no way to ensure connecting rooms... just like other requests (number of beds, room configuration, low/high floor, smoking/non-smoking, etc) this would most likely be based upon availability at time of check-in. You can call the hotel after your purchase and request connecting rooms, but there is no assurance that the hotel will be able to accommodate your request (or that the hotel will even have connecting rooms)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or the links in our support page if you decide to book direct.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]