Hotwire Hotel: winnipeg airport hotels

Florida Cook
By Florida Cook,
in

Good Evening

have wnted to posdt and ask question but finding the actual new post part of site has benn a bit confusing

I am trying to book from the HOTWIRE link an airport hote in winnipeg ywg - but the 3 star that comes up with amenities that might be holiday inn

or hilton - gym- restaurant, laundry, internet, and bussines - comes up with no shiuttle.

There are two holiday Inna that seem to have a shuttle and the Hilton does as well- so I am not

sure if they are just leaving it off-so you cannot figure it out- I bok on Hotwire often and would prefer to do it

through your site - but finind where ot go on the site has been a challenge.

Tried putting in Airport on the interactive/Hotwire map and it keeps saying it does not recognize it.

even though I put in the airport letters ywg - the hotesl do not all say airpor/ or shuttle?

Need to book by tommorow - please give any advice- Really hate to book a 2.5 - because it may be the Older one Marlboro- that gets on'

55% approval on general sites.

I see some pricfeline people got the hilton - and would be happy to bid for a 3 star there BUT t cannot say i need shuttle when bidding on Price line

and the car place is not open when the flight goes early sat so need him to stay at airport with shuttle

Please help !!! Will be happy to post, may need some help with how.

Once I learn how I can post pther hotwire wins// made when we were traveling - I have them all in pour acct

have wnted to posdt and ask question but finding the actual new post part of site has benn a bit confusing
You can always send a PM and ask for clarification... or just post and we'll move to the correct section of the board.
I bok on Hotwire often...
Now that you have figured out to post we hope you'll post your future wins to the board so that others can benefit from the information.

What are the dates of your stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]