Priceline Hotel: 3* Greenville-Spartanburg (Greenville) Crowne Plaza Greenville

oldmanbob
By oldmanbob,
in

We were heading to the Asheville area the day before, and we thought it would be nice to also take in some of the sights Greenville SC has to offer before going home this weekend. I really enjoy this area as it has a lot to do.

I had read some posts that the Crowne Plaza had been won with some very reasonable bids, and having won a few of the other 3 star hotels in this area , I started with a low bid of $42 and selected 3 star within the Greenville zone that includes downtown. I really did not want to win the 3 1/2 star of higher as I did not want to pay for overnight parking, but if i get one at a good cheap price, I could live with a parking fee.

My first bid of $42 was accepted at the Crowne Plaza Greenville. (free parking, too!) I of course then wondered if I started my bid too high, but $42 was darn cheap so I was pleased. I am a member of the hotels priority club membership which is free, (It is like a frequent flyer club). While no reward points are awarded on Priceline bids, it did get me a club level floor room once I arrived. This floor typically does not have families (nothing against kids, I have em

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]