Priceline Hotel: 3* San Juan Radisson Ambassador

lls138
By lls138,
in

I tried a couple of things before getting this winning bid. Maybe i could have done better as there was another bid that won here for $75 for one week later. And web site had rate at $117 for web purchase.

We wanted downtown San Juan only. Tried 4*/boutiques at $80, free re-bid at $95 and got nothing. Went down to 3* and first bid accepted at $83.

Your Offer Price: $83.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $166.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$30.30

Total Charges: $196.30

Of note....also got a great rental car deal for my trip (6/20-6/27) from SJU airport. Cheapest I could reserve (booked around about 2 months ago and not any better now) for a midsize was $42/day + fees with Dollar. Tried to get a midsize on priceline for $35 and rejected. For fun tried a compact at $23/day and was accepted with National. Total was just under $200 for a 7 day rental.....Looked around the web and the cheapest compact I found was Dollar/Advantage for about $240/week, and National was actually about $340/week.

PS. I love Priceline for rental cars in addition. I have had a lot of success.

wish there was a rental car blog like the hotels!

Congratulations on your winning bid and thank you for sharing it with the board.

There is a CAR RENTAL section on this board for you to post your winning bids... it's under all of the State/Country categories (although many aren't as ethusiastic about the opaque providers for car rentals as you seem to be).

We have also developed a CAR RENTAL CHECKER tool to assist in getting a large number of prices in a short period of time... information that can assist in your rental car bid research.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]