Priceline Hotel: White House/Downtown for 10/31-11/8/11

Birdwell
By Birdwell,
in

Based on my research here, I just bid $75 for a 3* in White House/Downtown but got rejected. To further check out the terrain, I went to Hotwire and they have only 3 properties listed in this region--all for over $200. Am I dreaming to get anything for a bid under $150? We're confined to that area because of our convention location and our transportation (the Metro and our feet). Our convention hotel has a special rate but it's still borderline-too-high for us. Input welcome! I'm willing to be patient!

Is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option? It appears that rates for the first half of your stay are more expensive then the last half of your stay. I believe you could do better then the conference rate for 11/4-11/8, then either take the conference rate for the first 4 nites OR try bidding on those nites as well (although will likely be more difficult then the last 4 nites)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]