Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Bellevue-Redmond) Coast Bellevue Hote

AEmgee
By AEmgee,
in

Congratulations, you got your price of $54 for a 3-star hotel room.

Bellevue - Redmond

625 116th Avenue Ne

Bellevue, Washington 98004

425-455-9444

Check-In Date: Monday, June 27, 2005

Check-Out Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Your Offer Price: $54.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $54.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $15.16

Total Charges: $69.16

I needed two nights (June 27/28), but I noticed yesterday on Hotwire that my options were: Coast $57 for June 27 and Red Lion $71 for June 28, or else Red Lion $71 for both nights. I decided to bid (and got) the Coast for June 27 yesterday, hoping that the Coast would show up for June 28 as well soon. I figured that I might have to change hotels but would save a few bucks. To my delight, Hotwire today showed that the Coast for June 28 was available at $71! Therefore, I started bidding at $45 and went up slowly until I won this bid with $54.

Lowest price on Coast website was $89 (AAA rate). I'm happy because I won't have to change hotels from one day to the next. even if it means I didn't actually save any money with the winning bid.

Sorry, my dates got mixed up in the last post!

Corrections:

I needed two nights (June 26/27), but I noticed yesterday on Hotwire that my options were: Coast $57 for June 26 and Red Lion $71 for June 27, or else Red Lion $71 for both nights. I decided to bid (and got) the Coast for June 26 yesterday, hoping that the Coast would show up for June 27 as well soon. I figured that I might have to change hotels but would save a few bucks. To my delight, Hotwire today showed that the Coast for June 27 was available at $71! Therefore, I started bidding at $45 and went up slowly until I won this bid with $54.

$53 was rejected before I was successful.

Thanks thereuare.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]