Hotwire Hotel: Hotel Santa Fe Hacienda & Spa confusion

GuinnessGuy
By GuinnessGuy,
in

I'm confused by the dual listing on Trip Advisor for "Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda and Spa" and the "Hacienda & Spa and Hotel Santa Fe". It looks like two different properties, at two different addresses, and different star ratings (3.5 and 4)... but virtually the same name! And "Hotel Santa Fe" has appeared in this forum as both a 3.5 and 4 star winning bid. Any insight is appreciated! Thanks.

I don't see either of these properties reported to the board in New Mexico... can you provide a link? (there are similar named properties in other areas, such as Los Angeles)

Is there a particular property on HOTWIRE you're considering?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As you can see from that thread, unfortunately the user never clarified exactly which property they received :) so i'm really not certain which property this refers to.

Does a property with the same description show on HOTWIRE when searching HOTWIRE for the dates you need? What are the dates of your trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
As you can see from that thread, unfortunately the user never clarified exactly which property they received :) so i'm really not certain which property this refers to.

Does a property with the same description show on HOTWIRE when searching HOTWIRE for the dates you need? What are the dates of your trip?

Too late to help original poster, but maybe I can help future posters.

They are physically next to each other, but on different street fronts , hence the 2 different addresses.

They are owned by the same owners.

The hacienda and spa is the more "exclusive" part of the hotel and has a special concierge available to guests, there is a lounge with a bar with complimentary breakfast and happy hour too. I think the rooms may be a bigger.

The hotel is very nice too. Nice dining room, lounge [great native american flute player - Ronald Roybal] and both share parking and outdoor pool and complimentary "london cab" rides into town.

Hope this helps!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]