Priceline Hotel: 3* Harrisburg - York (York) Yorketown Hotel

Kjkjkj
By Kjkjkj,
in

I need a room that is a suite and will accomodate 2 adults and 4 children for an upcoming trip to the D.C. area. I see some posts that reflect getting a suite room so I'm wondering how you get one? Or is it not possible? When looking at hotwire and priceline I don't see anything but star ratings :) .

Okay, so there is no way to get a room to accomodate 6 people :o at a bargain rate. That blows. Uhm, I just won a room at an upscale hotel not being aware that they only have to accomodate 2 adults :) . Am I going to be screwed when we check in with our whole family? Should I sneak the kids in in shifts? I'm only have joking here :) .

First bid of $65 was accepted. Used SavingsBarn.com. Congratulations, you got your price of $65 for a 3 star hotel room.

Yorktowne Hotel

48 East Market St

York, PA 17401

Check-In Date: Wed, Jul 13, 2005

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Thurs, Jul 14, 2005

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $65.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $65.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $14

Total Charges: $79

I called the hotel after I won the room and requested a nonsmoking room with two double beds and the person who took my call said she would change my reservation to reflect that. She didn't ask how many people were in my party. Should I be calling back to make sure they will let us all in the room? Please excuse my ignorance! We usually only rent hotel rooms for our trips driving to and from FL from MI and then we rent a whole home to accomodate our family!

Thank you for your help!! If I can book two rooms for our DC trip is there a way to make sure they are connecting?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

I would just have one parent and two kids go in during check-in... once you have room keys you can go up to the room in 'shifts' (ie- head back out to the car, give other parent the key, and then stagger in).

Regarding your DC stay, you can bid on two rooms and then call the hotel and request that the rooms be connecting, but it is just a request and not guaranteed. (worse case scenario is the parents have to split up)

Thanks for using the SavingsBarn.com to start your bids and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]