Hotwire Hotel: Anaheim Disney S. 3 1/2 start hotel?

Rower1
By Rower1,
in

On hotwire for 11/21 and 11/22 dates it returned an Anaheim Disney South hotel, 3 1/2 star with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center and Laundry Facility, Customer Favorite for $57. Could someone give me their best guess as to which hotel this is?

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Not 100% certain, but I believe this hotel is most likely the Crowne Plaza. As last reported this hotel had different amenities than described above, but prior to that had been reported exactly as above. As well, one of the Customer Favorite comments mentioned that "the pool stayed open until 11pm" so i just called the Crowne Plaza and indeed their pool closes at 11pm. :)

If you go for it please let us know how it goes so we can update our lists accordingly.

If we can be of further let us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks so much for your help. What I'm actually hoping for is Hyatt Huntington Beach for 11/21 and 11/22 and was planning to use Hilton Points for the Embassy suites in Buena Park for 11/23, 24 & 25, but the price was so good I thought I might go for it if it was one I really thought we'd like. I'm new to exploring these sights that comment on Hotwire and Priceline and they are very helpful. THANKS! Rower1

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]