By sadiebrooklyn,
in

can anyone tell me what hotel this is?

we put in for two nights: 8/26-8/28

here are the amenities:

4-star Hotel in Back Bay - Copley Square

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Property offers a distinctive, unique or eclectic atmosphere. Many boutique hotels are smaller, hip properties in an urban setting, or renovated hotels with historical flair.

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Thank you for please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Can you please add the date(s) of your stay to your previous Hotwire Chicago thread so that win can appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins, and please click this HOTWIRE link before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just placed a number of bids on priceline which were all rejected:

dates: 8/26 to 8/28

180 copley 4"

190 copley and fenway 4*

185 copley, fenway and brookline brighton 4* and 31/2 *

I got an offer to increase bid to 227 after the first try but didn't go for it (I could get a copley hotel for 220 on hotwire)

I see that others have gotten 4* copley hotels for about 185 but on different dates

I am wondering if it is worth waiting another 24 hours and trying again?

1 star hotel in Fenway Park area

can anyone tell me what hotel that is?

thanks

No hotels have been reported in this zone - yet. Are you looking for a 4* or 1*? 1* properties can vary very substantially in quality and are generally bare basics.

In terms of the $227 counter-offer, the required price is likely between your last rejected bid and the counter-offer price. I'd continue higher by $5's using re-bidding, as it's getting rather close to your stay.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I am looking for a 4* but want to be in the fenway area since I'm going to see the redsox for three games. I would love to figure out how to bid and get the commonwealth hotel on hotwire - but I don't think it is one the hotels currently listed (they offer a copley hotel).

In the meantime I was intriqued by the fenway area hotel on PRICELINE so figured I'd ask about it. there is a holiday inn that is well regarded near fenway park but I think it is booked for that weekend.

thanks for your advice. I'll wait until tomorrow and then start bidding in $5 increments starting at 185 again.

sarah jane

Thank you for keeping us updated and for using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links.

There is only 1* bidding available in the Fenway zone and I believe it's been that way for quite some time. If a Holiday Inn falls within this zone's boundaries, it may not use the bidding side of PRICELINE (keep in mind a hotel may appear on the retail side, but not the bidding side.) I'd recommend looking at zones a comfortable distance away where you can take public transit to the games.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]