Hotwire Hotel: 3* Williamsburg (Colonial-Busch Gardens) Holiday Inn Historic Gtwy

Disneybridein2k3
By Disneybridein2k3,
in

This was a very last minute trip (I actually booked it Monday morning 8/15/11 and left that evening - it was just 2 days, 8/15/11 to 8/17/11). I did do some research on Better Bidding in an attempt to see which hotel I would end up with but because of my late booking, I wasn't overly concerned. This listing showed the average rating was 100% and that appeared to be spot-on with our stay. I will be doing a full review on trip advisor but wanted to say I would stay at the Holiday Inn in Williamsburg again. The staff was very friendly, the beds and pillows were comfortable, the rooms were very nice, the hot tub was AWESOME and the pool was decent. If I had to be picky about anything, it would be the restaurant during breakfast. My only advise would be to eat somewhere else - there are a lot of other choices around. The hotel, however, was fantastic for the price. I don't know how much a room was truly going for during our stay but another guest was checking out when I was leaving and he was discussing the possibility of getting an AAA rate which would bring his rate down to $129/night. Hearing that, I felt really good about my $68/night. Guess that guy should've checked out Better Bidding :)

Fitness Center Pool(s) Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service) High-Speed Internet Access

Listing said average rating was 100%

Used your website (of course!) to link to Hotwire

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you enjoyed your stay and found this to be a good value for the price paid.

There are a few Holiday Inn properties in this area, to confirm, this is the one at 515 Bypass Rd?

Feel free to also add your hotel review to our own Hotel Review section.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]