TX San Angelo La Quinta

txgeekboy
By txgeekboy,
in

Just got back from our trip, thought I'd post a review on the La Quinta in San Angelo.

We stayed 1 night, 6/1 - 6/2/2005 on our way to San Antonio. The La Quinta is on the far southwest end of town and would be convenient for Angelo State University, but not downtown San Angelo. This hotel looks old and run down from the outside, but was very clean and everything worked well mechanically, from the A/C to the TV to the shower and commode. They had free wireless internet, which I had not expected, as well as free local calls. The TV had Lodgenet with about 20 channels, including HBO. The sink and counter were outside the tub/commode area, and had lots of room for all my wife's stuff. Breakfast was assorted breads, pastries or cereal, apples or bananas, make-it-yourself waffles, juice, and coffee. It wasn't great, but it was free. Sheets and pillows were thin, but this is par for the hotel class. Noticed a slight smoke odor in our non-smoking room, but my wife thought it was just mustiness from the filter in the wall A/C. Checkin was simple. Since it was prepaid, they didn't even ask for a credit card for incidentals. All in all, an extremely pleasant stay from a budget hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]