Priceline Hotel: 6/14 - 6/22 Honolulu Waikiki Help

D1234567
By D1234567,
in

Hello! We need some help, please.

We want to stay in Waikiki during the above dates. I would really like the Hilton Hawaiian Village. I am a Hilton Diamond member and would try for an upgrade, perks, yada yada....

On PL, the Hilton shows up a resort in the Waikiki area. The only other resort is the Sheraton Royal Hawaiian. I think we would be ok with either of these.

Questions -

Are these the only two resorts in the Waikiki area?

If I am shooting for the Hilton, would it be best to limit PL to the Waikiki NORTH area?

What is the best bid to begin?

Any other suggestions? I have never done PL/HW before.

Thanks!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Those are the only two Resort class hotels reported in that zone. For example, the Waikiki South zone offers Resort bidding and we have no reported wins in that zone... so there is definately an 'unknown' Resort class hotel in that zone, there could always be more than the above two in the South zone (this is explained in the comments at the top of the PRICELINE HOTEL LIST)

Before bidding you'll need to know and understand re-bidding, which is explained in this thread: PRICELINE RE-BIDDING EXPLAINED. At the Resort level you have two re-bid zones available, please read the previousl thread and let us know if you understand re-bidding and feel free to confirm your re-bid zones with the board to make sure you got them right. If your confused be re-bidding, don't be, just ask any questions you have and we'll walk you thru it.

Let us know your maximum bid and we'll be happy to suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]