Priceline Hotel: Residence Inn, Manhattan Beach, please help

nightmusic
By nightmusic,
in

This place is a must-stay for me. Am wanting to book this hotel at Christmas till day or 2 after New Years, and possibly in Oct or Nov (10 day or so stay).

Have had great luck, for the most part, on priceline (average 45.00/nite) but I am not finding any availability for Res. Inn/Manhattan Beach other than within next week or so on priceline (by looking at pricing on packages/availability).

Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe it's too soon to look for availabity for these dates?

I need to get the hotel first (I was thinking) before making plane res...

any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

DLS

Thanks for your suggestion. In the past I have had no prob. booking this hotel (priceline/only 2.5 star in this area)... what do u suppose is the unavailablity at this time?

And is it maybe too early to look for availability at this time?

Thanks again for any suggestions

I'm not saying that you couldn't win this hotel... it's that you stated that this is the only hotel that is acceptable to you, and there are other hotels in the zone at that star level (as well as higher), so there are no guarantees that you will receive this property.

Or perhapsi misinterpretted your 'must stay' and you meant this trip is going to happen and you hope for the Residence Inn (rather than you must have the Residence Inn).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]