OGG Maui Compact Hertz

Agoodshepherd
By Agoodshepherd,
in

I booked a rental car through Hotwire for Maui. The Hotwire rental is for a Hertz compact vehicle. I would like to upgrade the car to a convertible. Hertz customer service told me any changes can only be made at the counter when picking up the rental car. Does anyone have any insight or recommendations on how to upgrade and existing Hotwire rental? I do not mind paying more for the convertible. Thanks for the help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the daily rate of your rental and the dates so we can add this information to the topic title.

Did you call Hertz central reservations to inquire about the upgrade OR the rental location in Maui?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

Having rented from hertz there in Maui it will be based on availability. There are some online codes out there for free upgrades though the hertz website but after already having the rental I'm not sure how much it would cost you? I guess you can go to counter and be extra nice and see what you come up with.

hope that helps

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]