Priceline Hotel: 6/12 HNL Airport HELP!

txcat
By txcat,
in

I'm trying to get my last night in Hawaii some place close to the HNL Airport. Thinking Executive Center. I've bid up to $69 (I think). I only have 2 zones left to keep me re-bidding. Waikiki South and North. I really don't want either and am looking at the Aston in the Executive Center. How can I stay away from Park Shores? (I'm staying there earlier in the trip {not my first choice} and would like to be closer to the airport.)

My questions are

What zone(s) are the other 3 star hotels in? Hoping I can eliminate the other 3 stars by selecting either north or south. HELP! TIA!

Well, um... everything but the 2 waikiki zones and up to $69. I didn't keep very good notes and slept since then. LOL

Think Executive Center 63

Then Airport 66

Then the other zone (starts with a W, I think) 69

I haven't been able to find much talk on the zone I want since it's not close to the beach. Thanks for any help you can give. (I'm bringing my laptop. Flight is just 4 hours away, but I don't need it till the 12th so I've got a bit of time and can bid 72 hours later, if needed.) This has spoiled me. I don't know why I'm so worried about $30-50 on one dang night, but I am. LOL (I ended up going with $225 via priceline {don't think it was hotwire} at the Whaler for our 3 nights in Maui. Couldn't bid anymore and need it Wednesday. Oh well!)

If you're just using the hotel to sleep, a 2* in the Airport zone can likely be had for $49. The Honolulu Airport Hotel is a likely outcome... reviews aren't that great but for a one nite stay close to the airport (and cheap) i hear it'll do (but not a place to spend if using facilties and such)

Would you rather raise your bid or try the above?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]