Priceline Hotel: 4* Dominican Republic (Santo Domingo) InterContinental V Centenario

clearfemme
By clearfemme,
in

Have flights booked for 9/15-9/24 for Dominican Republic (a few days in Santiago, a few days in Santo Domingo, a few days in Punta Cana and a few days back in Santo Domingo). Have tried booking hotels in Santiago as that is where I am landing but have not been successful with my bids (bid $60 for a 3-star in Santiago back in July, did $80 on 8/4, was counteroffered for $102 and I didn't follow through). Since I have enough time (I have relatives there and can push until the day of if need to) I haven't bid again.

Yesterday received an email from Priceline stating:

"One of our customers just booked a 4-star hotel in the Santo Domingo Area for $85."

I went ahead, looked on this website's calendar (to see if there were additional listings for those dates in the calendar), there were none so I clicked the PRICELINE link and bid $80 for a 4* in Santo Domingo for two nights. It came up as Inter-Continental V Centenario $160.00 + $34.82 tax total of $194.82.

Now, I'll try the remaining part of my vacation to see what they have!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]