Priceline Hotel: San Juan Intercontinental

mich
By mich,
in

On the priceline web site there are 2 hotels listed under resorts, the Caribe Hilton and the Intercontinental. Are these the only properties in this categories, or are they just showing you an example of 2 right now? If I really want the Intercontinental, how do I know how much to bid? I've been looking around these boards, but can't seem to figure it out. Also, if I'm going 2 nights precruise Pres. Week Feb 2006( seems very expensive) can I still bid starting at a low rate?

Where did you see only two resorts listed, thru their "Shop and Compare"?

You can look at what has previously been reported thru users of this board in our PRICELINE HOTEL LIST... there are more than just those two resorts.

This is still high season in San Juan, what is your expected?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I saw something that said $160 or $180 for going rate for the San Juan area. I know that Intercontinental is $299/night regular price and if I book in advance it said $259/night. I would be willing topay anything $200 or under. I think originally I saw the 2 hotels I was looking at under shop and compare. I was also on hotwire. They might do things alittle differently.

If I fill out the form with my price and name, is that a bid already? or after you fill out that form do yu get a chance to review what hotel they are trying to give you? ps thanks for all your help!

On Hotwire there is a 4* hotel which, as per our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST, matches up exactly with what has been reported in the past with the Inter-Continental.

The price is $193/nite... if you're new to Hotwire use the code "GIFTCARD06" at check-out for an extra $10/off per nite.

If the IC is the only hotel you want, and you're willing to take the minimal risk above with Hotwire, then this is probably a good deal. If you're open to other properties, you may be able to get something cheaper down the road.... but not necessarily the Inter-Continental.

Let us know if you have any questions or if we can be of further help. Keep us updated as to your decision and/or success.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]