Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Boulder Outlook Hotel and Suites

TexasDiver
By TexasDiver,
in

Using BB's PRICELINE link, I started bidding at $45, got offered a counter for $57, declined it. I bid $50 the next day, again got offered the $57 counter and decided to take it. The total for 3 nights with fees was $201.60. Going through the hotels website it would have been about $286.

I am not sure how I feel about this hotel, I've read a lot of mixed reviews. I was hoping for the Boulder Best Western, where I stayed last September, but I knew this hotel was a possibility. I tried bidding up to 3 1/2* to $100 with no luck, so I am definitely happy with the price savings at the 2.5* level.

Any Boulderites or previous priceline visitors out there that can give me some insight on the Outlook? It does look like a fun place to stay, but I've read that the "standard" rooms (which I assume are where they put the priceline purchasers) are in a seperate building with exterior room doors. I can't find pics of this other building anywhere. I'm just concerned with safety, and have a thing about hotels/motels with exterior entrances and whether or not I need to call the hotel and try to upgrade to a room in the main building (which I've read is nosiy and smells like the pool).

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]