Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Dallas (North-Galleria) Sheraton North

bichomau
By bichomau,
in

Very happy to have received this hotel again. Great rooms, very clean, always have allowed early check-in and LOTS of free parking.

Amenities shown were: Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet and also "Recommended in 90% of Hotwire customer reviews".

I can no longer bid in the 4* category in the Galleria area, because I do not like staying at the Le Meridien (mandatory valet parking adds $25 per day to cost of stay)

I always use the priceline and [url="http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=33"]HOTWIRE[/url] links on the BetterBidding page. Thank you very much for this web site.

I have the same problem in Austin, I will bid 3 * category to avoid the Hilton Airport as they charge 12.00 for self parking, but wouldn't you know it, the fine folks at Priceline "upgrade" my bid to a 3 1/2 * and I receive this hotel anyway. Bidding a lower star rating does not guarantee you will not get a higher star rated hotel. Much to my chagrin I have been upgraded by Priceline many times, which really to me is a downgrade.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]