Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify 4*Century City - Westwood area hotel

Dr.Pamcake
By Dr.Pamcake,
in

hi!

I'm new at this board!

I was looking for a 4*Hotel in Los angeles and found a

4*Century City - Westwood area hotel

with: Fitness center, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Highspeed internet, Gold nearby.

for 100 Euro ( about 145 Dollar) from 08.31.2011- 9.9.2011

It has 90% recommendation

Could this be the Hyatt or the Intercontinental? Which one rather?

Thank you!!

No, unfortunately this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, the London would appear to be a "likely guess" - there's no way to try to confirm further.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thank you, i really hope it turns out to be the London!

and one more thing: it says it has 4,5 at tripadvisor and 20+ reviews from hotwire.. does that make any difference?

We will think about that offer, since we would really like to have the london ( and on hotwires hotels with names it is for 40$ more with same ameninties).

The HOTWIRE customer rating % is not a reliable indicator of a hotel. The 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating does match the London, but there could be other possibilities at 4.5/5. Hopefully it will be the London - please let us know what you decide.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

well, i just tried to book it, and AFTER tipping in my credit card number it said the deal is no longer available :) (how does THAT work.. online but not available -.- )

Thank you, i think i will take the chamberlain in westhollywood on their homepage instead, because the deal i wanted is now still online but 140 dollar more for the total stay, and thats just 140 dollar less than the regular rate of the london, and its simply not in our budget :) too bad i waited too long with booking it, but first come first serve^^

Thank you for your help.

Thank you, but you don't have the chamberlains homepage link there.

One more question: is it always like that, that the deal's price just rises all the time? the Deal is now just 140 dollars less than on the Londons Webpage , this is not a good deal at all (also the other 3 hotels, which would match the deal are less expensive.. ) and each time i klick on the deal the pice is higher again??

Also i realised that the price at my computer is NOT the same as on my boyfriends computer? what is wrong here? do they raise the price as they see how often i click on it? looks kind of weird to me..

HOTWIRE is given a base price by the hotel, then they add a variable mark-up (which can change from search-to-search) so that the $85 hotel in the zone is not always HotelA and the $87 hotel in the zone is not always HotelB... by fluctuating prices of both hotels between $87-$95 (for example) it makes it harder to guess which one you're being offered. If you do enough searches over a perioud of time, you'll see sometimes the price goes up, others times it will go down, but that the price will usually be within a given range.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]