Hotwire Hotel: ID quebec city hotel with golf nearby?

ourania
By ourania,
in

hello all, looking to stay in quebec city aug 14-17, 3* with fitness, business, restaurant and golf nearby for 113$ when i add 2 kids the price jumps to 144$ needless i have to bring the kids:) 90% hotwire recommend and 4 of 5 TA rating what could this hotle be? thanks!!

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request.

When you need more than double occupancy HOTWIRE is usually the better/safer option as you can ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search.

The property above is a match for the Hotel Clarendon so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please follow-up your previous Muskoka Lakes thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The search box on the top of the board (currently) only searches for 2adults, if you need to search for 2adults/2children you can click this HOTWIRE link (or the logo in the search box above) so you can select the number of guests.

I'm not currently seeing the 3* you describe above when searching for your dates (i tried both 2adults/0children and 2adults/2children)... are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

EDIT TO ADD: i see it now when searching for 4adults... this is a match for the Best Western City Centre so that would be my best guess for this one

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't have firsthand experience with either (nor have i been to Quebec) but from reading the reviews they appear very similar... the Clarendon apparently has a great location but rooms are a bit on the small side.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

well just to make things more interesting, now i need two rooms, inlaws, so when i put in for 2 rooms 4 people 2 kids i get best western, though i kinda would like to get the clarendon now. is there a way to buy 1 room then go back and try again? maybe it will show up, or not. or how about getting someone with a diiferent computer in the house and do it at the same time, this may sound crazy,but well maybe...

If you purchase one room the same hotel may not be offered on the second purchase.

Even if you can get the same hotel to appear on two different computers, if there is only one room in inventory, the user who presses the 'buy now' button last (even by a split second) will receive a message that the room is no longer available. If you do try this route, please have both users unitize the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin the purchase.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]