Hotwire Hotel: Need Help IDing 5* Star Las Vegas Strip - North Area Hotel

Steven Seagal
By Steven Seagal,
in

Hey so I'm new here, but have been lurking as a guest for a while, and I love your site and the service you guys are doing. :)

Anywho, I was wondering if you guys can help me identify a 5* Hotel 5.0-Star Las Vegas Strip - North Area Hotel

Now first of all, it says North AREA, is that still on strip? Also, if I state 1 room, 4 people, does that guarantee me 2 beds?

Here are the amenities:

Spa Services

Resort

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-speed Internet Access

Kitchenette

Recommended in 90%

of customer reviews

and yes of course I clicked this sites HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links.

THANKS.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Now first of all, it says North AREA, is that still on strip? Also, if I state 1 room, 4 people, does that guarantee me 2 beds?
Your hotel can be anywhere within the shaded boundaries of the zone, and if you look at this zone, there are some areas which are locates off the strip. The above does match the Trump so that would be my best guess for this one, and indeed, this property is located somewhat off-strip.

Regarding the bedding, if you search for quad occupancy the room will have enough sleeping accommodations for four people. While this often means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a pullout sofabed, rollaway brought into the room, etc.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thereuare, I'm looking to spend no more than $200 per night on the hotel from 9/23-9/25. I want to stay somewhere on the strip, I was thinking Priceline bidding (Through this sites link of course ) a 5*, do you think I can get one on the strip for $200/night?

Also, do you think if I tell the hotel its for my 21st birthday (which it is!) :) that they may give some sort of discount or perk or anything?

Thanks again for this great service that you guys are doing.

I don't think $200 will be enough for a 5* hotel in the North Strip zone and you run the risk of receiving a room with only one bed (since PRICELINE reservations only guarantee double occupancy)... especially since 'standard rooms' at most of the 5* hotels in the North Strip zone are for only one bed... rooms with 2 beds at these properties usually cost more (even when booking direct). You may be able to upgrade to a room with two beds at check-in, if so more likely for a fee then comped, but your ability to do so will be based upon hotel occupancy at the time of check-in. Many, but not all, of the 5* hotels on the strip have pullout sofabeds, but again, receiving a hotel/room with a pullout sofabed is a risk that you'll need to be willing to take.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]