Priceline Hotel: looking for a 4* hotel 9/22-9/25

shlimak
By shlimak,
in

$140 seems high enough to bid for a stay almost two months away. Hotwire doesn' t have any 4* available in the zone so PL might not have anything either.

If you want to hold out for a 4* you're likely to get something closer to your dates. If you don't want to wait you might win a 4* in Westwood-Century City for under $140 now, or a 3.5* BH-WeHo.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your purchases.

If a 4* in Bev Hills-WeHo is your first choice I think you have a good chance at $140 or less if you're patient and keep bidding every few days. It could take weeks though and no guarantees.

It's not for me to say if you should wait it out or try for something else now. The hotels that come up most often in Westwood-Century City are Hyatt Regency and Intercontinental. You can look at their websites and some TripAdvisor reviews to help you decide if you want to try for them now or wait for BH-WH. (Another 4* could come up too, but those two are the most common.)

Or try for 3.5* in BH-WH.

i just checked again and my bids were on the Westwood - Century City and Beverly Hills - West Hollywood.

I didn't notice you'd already bid WW-CC before I wrote my last comment.

I still think success at $140 or less is likely in BH-WH or WW-CC closer to your travel dates.

Do you have any interest in trying for a 4* in Hollywood zone? (W or Roosevelt Hotel.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]