Priceline Hotel: Hawaii Honeymoon help needed

pastrami
By pastrami,
in

Been bidding for almost 3 weeks now and still nothing.

1st choice was Maui - Ka'anapali (hoping for Sheraton since many folks were getting $150-160)

2nd choice is sort of up in the Air, I can go with Maui Wailea or a resort in Kaui.

Any good bidding strategies? I think one of the problems is my travel date, 6/27 - 7/1, landing on July 4th weekend :)

I've bid as high as $175 for Maui but no luck.

Congratualtions on your upcoming nuptuals.

Are you willing to SPLIT YOUR BID?

The Hyatt is sold-out for the first nite of your stay, so if you're willing to stay someplace else that first nite, i would try again but for the dates of 6/28-7/1.

Let us know your thoughts and how you want to proceed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Folks going to Hawaii this summer really need to do some legwork if they want to snag any priceline deals. This looks to be the busiest summer in Hawaiian travel history, and rooms are generally sold out (especially the deeply discounted room rates). I would suggest that before asking for assistance, folks run their individual days through both hotwire and priceline vacations to get an idea of what might be possible, and what days are likely to be unavailable. Anyone hoping to snag a week or so at the same Hawaiian resort at a cheapo priceline rate this summer is going to need a lot of luck. Don't assume that because somebody got a deal in May that such rates are possible for July.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]