Priceline Hotel: Wow. Expensive in NMA/River North

drjones
By drjones,
in

Definitely a bummer. :)

Hopefully availability will open up over the next couple of days, but even if that occurs, rates will likely remain elevated (hotels thinking there will be walk-ins). Please let us know what you decide and if you have questions.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

...will commute from an airport hotel.

Did you purchase the airport hotel thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE? If so, please continue this thread with the details of the hotel you purchased (if you've done so already)... if not, others still may be interested in the hotel you booked direct if they decide to follow your lead and stay out by the airport, might give them an idea for their own stay if not successful with an airport hotel thru PRICELINE / HOTWIRE.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No luck for either for night of the 5th. I got a night on the 4th a while back as part of my whole trip. I really am npt sure what to do about friday the 5th at all. I dont want to waste my last night in chicago having to worry about dragging my luggage around and catching a train to the airport. I tried to rent a car via PRICELINE link NYOP but says none available from downtown chicago. I really dont want to go pick a car up at the airport drive it downtown, pay for parking, then drive right back to get to a hotel lol. may have to bite the bullet and pay 200 dollars :)

I bid up to $160 for the 5th in the Millenium/Grant Park and NMA areas today, but still nothing. On a brighter note, more hotels are showing availability this morning, but rates are still very high. I'm hoping we'll see more reasonable rates towards the end of the week.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]