Priceline Hotel: Beverly Hills/Santa Monica Bidding Suggestions (8/10 - 8/13)

tndrofr
By tndrofr,
in

I am a new user to better bidding. I am looking for a 3.5* or 4* hotel in the Beverly Hills/West Hollywood or Santa Monica area for period of 8/10 to 8/13. I started my bidding off at 90, and then put rebids in for Culver City, Inglewood and Lawndale. I got all the way up to $115 and saw that the average room was $116 for the area. Because of that note, I didn't want to go any higher. What are your suggestions? I am running up against a deadline, and would like to be able to save as much $$ as possible. Thanks for your help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The median price shown by PRICELINE is often inaccurate... are you able to find any hotels in this zone and star rating for $116/nite for your dates? What is the best deal you're able to find at an acceptable property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]