OH Cincinnati Millenium Hotel Downtown Riverfront

campykids
By campykids,
in

Just got back from Cinci and have great things to report on the Millenium...

First of all, we were upgraded to a King suite with city view JUST FOR ASKING!!

We were there on the weekend and parked across the street... in downtown for the amazing rate of $6! The room was spotless and recently renovated, the bed was comfortable... I am usually a 4* only kind of girl, but I have to say this place was exceptional... and I just kept reminding my husband how IT ONLY COST US $42 and change for the night!!!!

I am so glad I found this board!!!!

• 2 years later...

My husband and I stayed here 8/4/07. Doh! Didn't read about the King suite free upgrade prior to departure! Nevertheless, we had a lovely view of the Cincinnati Terminal Museum. The pool was nice, albeit overcroweded with kids (granted, Ohio's in a horrible heat wave). Service outstanding.

The room was standard, bed very comfy, and decoration "ecclectic" with goofy Target quality pieces.

Millenium is only a block and a half from Fountain Square. We stumbled upon a public viewing of Star Wars & Indiana Jones on the side of a building! It was very neat- fun, free activity for any age. Also one block east of the Cincinnati Fire Museum.

My husband saw a bunch of Millenium reviews online whining that it's too far from downtown... it's a block and a half from Fountain Square, a block from the Hilton, and across the street from the Hyatt. It's in the heart of it all.

• 2 years later...

Just back from weekend at Millenium in downtown Cincinnati. Our flight was cancelled, so we missed our first night, but arrived early next morning, and were given a room IMMEDIATELY (at 8:30 AM). Check-in staff was very friendly and accommodating.

No problem getting a King room in the South Tower, 26th floor. Room was clean, but showing a bit of age. Bed was very comfortable however, and bath and shower was very clean. Valet parking was $22 per night (wish I had known about the cheaper alternatives) but we only got charged for one night's parking fee, and the valet delivered the car very quickly.

Overall, at $60 per night for a prime downtown location, you could do a lot worse than the Millenium.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]