Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Denver (Golden) Towneplace Suites

missgirle
By missgirle,
in

I am thrilled!

I found this hotel at Hotwire.com and it seems to look great!

Towneplace Suites

800 Tabor Street

Golden, Colorado 80401 USA

Phone: 1-303-232-7790

1 room(s) @ $31.00 per night x 3 night(s) $93.00

Taxes and fees: $14.95

Hotel Subtotal $107.95

Additional Savings $30.00

Total Price $77.95 (I used the giftcard06 coupon! THANK YOU!)

I also planned on using my Entertainment Rebate but I just realized that it is for $95 and over. OH WELL, I feel like I just got a tremendous deal. Thanks!

Check it out the amenities.

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Suite

Guest rooms are designed for an extended stay or are more spacious than the average hotel room -- or both. Suites typically offer: a residential look and feel, a kitchenette and separate living room and bedroom areas.

Restaurant(s)

At least one restaurant is located on the premises. Restaurant hours may vary.

Pool(s)

Property features at least one pool area. (Note: This amenity offering may be seasonal. Please check hours/availability directly with the property.)

Fitness Center

Exercise equipment is available for guest use. An additional fee may apply.

Kitchenette

At the minimum, accommodations feature a stovetop burner or microwave oven, a sink and a mini-refrigerator.

High-Speed Internet Access

High-speed Internet access is available in guest rooms (An extra charge usually applies).

Golf Nearby

Golf course(s) are within walking distance or a short drive from the property.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment/services.

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Guests have access to a coin-operated washer/dryer.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your results... but the deal should get even better! The Entertainment Book discount should be valid on the above purchase because i believe they look at the total amount before any discounts are applied... so in your instance they will look at the $107.95 amount. At the very least it is worth a try.

Good Luck and let us know how the rebate goes.

Also, you listed the topic title as Golden/Lakewood, but these are two different zones on Hotwire's map... can you confirm that this is actually in the Golden zone?

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I called the hotel spoke with a very nice woman who said it is in Lakewood. I asked her if they have wireless internet and the answer is no. I also asked her if they provide cribs for babies and she said yes. She added one to my reservation. Yay! I feel good about this one!

Even though this hotel is in Lakewood. Hotwire says Golden,CO? Not sure why.

Your reservation with the TownePlace Suites Lakewood - Federal Center has been confirmed. We suggest you print this message and take it with you when you travel.

Enjoy your trip!

Hotel in Golden, Colorado

TIP: Your reservation has been confirmed. If you need to contact the hotel, please call (303) 232-7790. Hotel Logo

Hotel Details: 1 room(s), 3 night(s)

TownePlace Suites Lakewood - Federal Center

800 Tabor Street

Golden, Colorado 80401

(303) 232-7790

The zone boundaries are what defines the zone... not the city name.

Most of the time they're the same, but occaisionally there are inconsistencies. Although this hotel may be in the Lakewood city limits, if you look at the map it is clearly in the Hotwire's 'Golden' zone boundary.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]