Priceline Hotel: 2* Orlando (WDW) La Quinta Inn Lakeside

ufjoe21
By ufjoe21,
in

First I bid $22 in the WDW zone for 2*, was given a counter-offer of $28, made a new bid for the WDW zone for 2* and added the Universal zone for $25 and got the

La Quinta Inn Lakeside, Kissimmee, FL in the WDW zone for $25 a night for 4 nights

After taxes, approximately $120

I know of the $3.50 daily resort fee, in June 2005 this is supposed to become the Best Western Lakeside, hopefully they won't lose my reservation!

Due to a change in plans, it looks like it will be 2 Adults and 2 children instead of just 2 adults.

Will this be a problem? (I know priceline is for double occupancy, but it's two children under 10yrs. and according to the hotel's website it's free for children under 10yrs. to stay in the room)

We have stayed in quite a few Orlando rooms via Priceline and never had a problem getting 2 beds..I think most of the rooms in the area have 2 beds..I know some hotels can be "sticklers" about the occupancy thing but I doubt you will have a problem

still a 2*, this particular la quinta on Expedia said it would become the Best Western Lakeside on June 1,2005 and when you search for it on the main la quinta website it doesn't come up, priceline changed the name on my reservation to best western, and now best western officially lists this hotel on their website.....

when it was the la qunita children under 10 stayed free, now that it's the best western children under 17 stay free

everything is exactly the same, the only difference I see is it used to only list 1 king or 2 doubles, now it adds 1 king and 1 double (they say it's a sleeper sofa)

also there isn't a $3.50 daily resort fee, or any other that I can see either!

stupid question......this change won't affect me negatively in any way righT?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]