Priceline Hotel: Looking for a 3*+ hotel in Vegas 11/21 - 11/25

mini__me
By mini__me,
in

Hey all,

Seeing as I'm going to be in the USA for just over 3 weeks in November - December (and after advice from thereuare :) ) I have decided to go to Las Vegas as well this year :)

I have been bidding using the UK priceline so all prices in $ are rough but any help would be great :o

I have decided that I want to be on the strip and am not to bothered about the hotel so long as it is on the strip, as I guess I'll just be using it as a crash pad. I already have booked the Boardwalk Top Tower room thats cancel-able for $280 + tax direct from the Boardwalk. So I'm looking for something thats possibly better/same for cheaper.

I have tried 4* on Priceline using free rebid zones up to

Sorry the actual dates are in the title

11/21 through 11/25

Also in the title anything 3*+ in terms of quality, although I'm wary of dropping down to 3* on Priceline as I hear your likely to get a hotel thats not on the strip.

I guess my bid limit will be $70 per night as thats what I currently have the 3* Boardwalk booked at on average, although if I can get something much nicer for a few $$ more per night then I will. However $99 for the Venitian would be a little too much.

Yeah I did bid through the US priceline for a few goes but found it annying as it kept asking me to re-enter my CC details every couple of bids. So I gave up and went back to using UK Priceline.

Cheers

Steve

You can save a profile on Priceline US and you then won't need to re-enter your credit card info each time... and it makes us happier. :)

You can book the Monte Carlo for $50, $50, $60, $120... an average of $67.50/nite.

If you don't like the idea of paying up for the last nite, you can book the Imperial Palace for $51/nite thru QUIKBOOK for any of the above nites... but the Monte Carlo is a much nicer hotel, so i would definately stay there for the first 2-3 nites and then, if you must, consider changing hotel for the last 1-2 nites.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi thereuare :)

Thx for the reply, Priceline USA does have my CC details stored but it keeps seeming to 'forget' that it has them after a few bids meaning a reboot which is rather annoying!

Hmmm how did I miss the Monte Carlo for the same price as the Boardwalk !!!! I read that the buffet there is great :)

Thx I'll cancel my Boardwalk reservation and book the Mone Carlo, unless anything else comes up I think I'll stick with that. I have seen the Imperial Palace for that price on another site but I heard very mixed reviews about it so I'm not too keen on that one!

Are there any links I can use to book the Monte Carlo that will help out here?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]