Priceline Hotel: Need Help for a 4* Hotel San Fancisco (USE, USW, Embarcadero, or SOMA)

Tuckcurler
By Tuckcurler,
in

Hi, I'm new to this site and agree with a previous poster that this site is much better and more friendly than other sites. I'm wondering if I could get some advice on how to get the best deal for a 4* hotel in either USE, USW, Embarcadero, or SOMA, any one is fine. I will be checking in on Sept 16, 2011 and Departing on Sept 19, 2011. I'm familiar with free re-bidding. When should I start bidding and what re-bidding strategy would you suggest. I would like to keep my limit to $150, is that too high or too low? Any help would be much appreciated.

Welcome to the board, Tuckcurler, and thanks for your words of appreciation.

September is still a busy month in SF but rates for your particular dates aren't as high as other Sept dates, so maybe there's hope up to $150. If $150 isn't enough for 4* I think it may be enough for a 3.5* in USE.

It's not too early to bid now if your plans are firm. Priceline reservations are noncancellable and nonrefundable.

If you're ready to try you've got sex rebid zones for 4* in SF. Those are zones that only have hotels less than 4* quality. If you need help determining your rebid zones please ask. You can post the zone names here if you want confirmation before you bid.

Please start by clicking this PRICELINE link.

Select USE, USW, SOMA, and Embaracdero and bid $90 for 4*.

Then add the rebid zones, one a time, raising your bid $10 with each, up to $150.

Good luck and let us know how it goes, or ask if you have other question.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]