Hotwire Hotel: Resort hotel vegas

ramellous
By ramellous,
in

This hotel is a match for the Stratosphere so that would be our best guess.

Not sure of your budget or your familiarity with Vegas, but i wouldn't recommend staying there for a full week... too far out of the way from where you likely want to be.

If you let us know a bit more regarding your budget and/or needs we can probably help you find a good deal. Also, is SPLITTING YOUR BID an option?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for that. Yes, the Strat is a bit out of the way. I do not want to pay more than $100 a night to be some where mid strip, somewhere like the Imperial Palace. I want a good pool area too. I have been to the Sahara and it was great for the (little) money but also a bit out of the way. South strip like the Trop or San Remo is probably good too. Any more help is greatly appreciated thanks.

How many times?

The Friday and Saturday nites will likely be the tough days, so given those fall in the middle of your stay the ideal situation (from a price perspective) would be to split three times, but some don't want to split more than once a day.

I assume you don't mind paying more than $70 (but less than $100) in order to be more centrally located (vs. the somewhat off-strip location of the San Remo)

Let us know and we'll have a closer look.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This would work:

6/21-6/24

Imperial Palace booked HERE for $51/nite

6/24-6/26

San Remo for $91/nite

or

Excalibur booked HERE for $122/nite

(of these two i'd take the Excalibur but San Remo is cheaper)

6/26-6/28

NYNY for $89/nite

or

Treasure Island for $99/nite

Any of the above combinations should bring you in under your $100/nite and gives you an excellent strip location for each nite of your stay (except for the San Remo which was only shown due to price and there is the Excalibur for those dates which is a great alternative at just a few dollars more)

Let us know what you think... and please use the links in this thread to begin each of your purchases should you move forward with any or all of them.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]