Washington (WAS/IAD) to Amsterdam (AMS)

Lonelobo
By Lonelobo,
in

Hi everybody,

For a while I've been trying to convince a friend of mine to visit me in Holland. She is very busy so I took to looking for cheap airfares. Prices are around 880$ with Iceland Air, and I was wondering whether I can get cheaper prices with priceline or hotwire, and how those flights would look: would there be many layovers or long waiting times? Also, how do I do this? Or would it be best to call airlines individually?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Note: we're trying for about 750$.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

When you bid on airfare you can't choose the departure times on either end, the layover city (or length of layover, although PRICELINE has certain maximum time parameters which they will be under) and agree to the possibility of at least one layover. Are these conditions acceptable?

What are the date(s) of travel?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Thereurare,

Thanks for the reply. I was away so I couldn't get back to you, but the dates aren't relevant. Although end of August would be preferable, in September (any time) works fine just as well. Or October, really. Is there any way to incorporate that?

Thanks for your help!

When you bid on airfare you can't choose the departure times on either end, the layover city (or length of layover, although PRICELINE has certain maximum time parameters which they will be under) and agree to the possibility of at least one layover. Are these conditions acceptable?
???

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]