Hotwire Hotel: Need help for hotel in SF for 8/20-8/23

mjhassan
By mjhassan,
in

I'm new to posting. but have been using the site for research and what to place a bid pretty soon, so I am asking for any help. This will be our first visit to SF for a family vacation from 8/20-8/23. Visiting with my husband and children 15 and 12. Going to baseball game on 8/22, otherwise no other concrete plans. What area should we stay? I'm leaning towards Union Square East and possibly Fisherman's Wharf.(Nothing close to Tenderloin). Went to Hotwire and received the following info:

Fisherman's Wharf (Outer City)

1.) Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center. $167 4*

2.) Boutique Hotel, Restaurant(s). $148 3*

Union Square East (Downtown) -

1.) Customer Favorite! Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center. Best Value! $150 4*

2.) Boutique Hotel, Restaurant(s), Business Center. Best Value!$86 3*

Any ideas which hotels these are and want are your suggestions on where to stay?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guesses are as follows:

Wharf:

4* Sheraton

3* not sure, but the Tuscan Inn may have been downgraded to 3* from previously reported 3.5*

USE:

4* Argent, Westin, or Hyatt (they all have the same amenities)

3* not sure, but the Hotel Rex may have been downgraded to 3* from previously reported 3.5*

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]