travel0922
By travel0922,
in

Seattle Airport 3.5*

Cedarbrook Lodge

Hotwire win at $97

Stay date : 07/28 - 07/29

Amenitie icons: Shuttle, Fittness, Restaurant, Internet

Main distinguishing factor I could tell was that this hotel does not have a pool and most of the other 3.5* in this area has a pool.

I have been bidding on PRICELINE for the last couple of days and was not able to get anything in the downtown area. Went upto $145.

Decided to go with HOTWIRE after my last bidding session.

Price went down from 106 to 97 within 15 mins. so decided to go with it.

Thanks so much to everyone who posts on this forum. It has been very helpful for me.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to see you had trouble bidding downtown, but nice to see your plans were flexible and able seek out a hotel by the Airport. While the airport used to be considered too 'out of the way', the new light rail system really makes it a possibility (still not as convenient as Downtown, but at least this is now a viable option)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]