Hotwire Hotel: Ft. Lauderdale 4 Star 10/22/11 for $108?

hwfiv
By hwfiv,
in

We are hoping to stay in a nice resort-type place in Fort Lauderdale prior to our cruise. I have two questions:

1) Is it too early to start looking to book for October 22nd? Will there be better deals later on? I'm guessing that the one that came up is the Westin. Is the Westin one that's really worth jumping on if it's available at a good price? Or are there other Ft. Lauderdale resort type hotels that are even better that might come up later? Or is it better to get it now, as the closer we get to our cruise (considering that the ship we're on carries 4400 passengers, many of whom may also be looking for hotels for the night before!)

2) Identity of Hotel:

I clicked on the link through your site to a HOTWIRE search, and got:

4 Star

95% thumbs up of hotwire customer reviews

Amenities:

- Bed Choice

- Resort

- Near Beach

- Smoke Free

- Fitness Center

- Pools

- Restaurant

- Business Center

- Laundry

- High Speed Internet

Thanks!

And I will, of course, book whatever I do THROUGH your site links!!

Nobody can say if rates will come down... or go higher... between now and your stay. However, for more on this topic see the related 'Bid Eary or Close to Check-in' link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

However, besides price risk, another risk is that if the hotel you want is currently offered, it may not be offered down the road... it could be replaced with a different property which you may not as well reviewed or work as well for your plans.

Regarding the property above, If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]