Priceline Hotel: 5* Venetian (Strip) Venetian

schur
By schur,
in

I am not really sure how this whole messaging system works, but I am looking to spend one night in Vegas on June 22 and was really hoping to stay at the Bellagio. What I am curious about or hoping to use your resources for is finding out what the best rate would be on that stay. So I am looking for a one night stay at the Bellagio on June 22, 2005-I would like to have a decent room, but am not sure how much of a choice I have in that. To be honest, I am a recent college grad and am just on my way through so I don't have a ton of money, but would really like to experience the Bellagio.

I also am rather new to all of this, but think that this is an awesome system and am eagar to find out more about it.

Thanks

schur

Hi Schur,

There is no way to be sure of getting a particular hotel when bidding on Priceline. You bid a quality level within a particular zone and could get any property within the zone that is at the quality level you have bid for.

In the case of the Bellagio you would be bidding 5* on the strip, but frankly you would have very little chance of getting the Belagio, which comes up very rarely. You would be far more likely to get the Venetian.

Currently Bellagio rates for the 22nd June start at $199 and Venetian at $169 so its almost certain that any bid would win Venetian over Bellagio. If you fancy Venetian I would bet you could get it for $99 on that night, which is still a pretty good deal. Probably best to do a little shopping around on the 4* hotels own websites to see what the best rate you can find is and then decide wether you want to go the extra to bid for the Venetian. Who knows you could get lucky and land the Bellahgio!

Good luck, :) Pirate

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you want the Bellagio it can be booked HERE.

However, when using the opaque services, (as of this writing) if you choose the 5* level you're much more likely to get the Venetian than anything else. The Venetian is a great hotel in its own right and if you're on a budget i would consider trying for it over the Bellagio as if you're successful with the opaque providers it will represent a better value.

If you'd like to try that route let us know and we'll suggest a step-by-step strategy accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just wanted to let you know that I was able to get the Venetian for $99. I tried to get it at 79, 83, 85, 88, 90, 93, 97, 98, and then got it for $99. Thank you for your help and I hope that this can help someone else who is looking for a short stay in Vegas.

oh, and I booked it through savingsbarn :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]