By catlung,
in

Hi,

Please kindly identify the hotel for 8/29/11-8/30/11 2 adult 2 kids

3* Utical area hotel USD59

non smoking, breakfast, fitness, pool, business cetnre, internet, golf

95% recommended, 15.5-16.7 mi from centre

I am guessing it is the Hyatt Place.

If I bid that at Priceline, what would be the chance of getting this hotel? Would a range of $40-$45 be reasonable? I like Hyatt Place Utica, OK with Staybridge but not BestWestern.

I had used your link tonight to bid priceline Southfield 4* for the same night at $55, rejected, added $60 (w Southgate) rejected. Maybe I should try $65 and $70 tomorrow night.

I have 2 adult and 2 teenagers, should I bid or should I purchase through hotwire? As the cost of hotwire is pretty close to a sale of Embassy Suites (King room) Southfield for C$71, I am quite anxious what path should I take.

Thank you very much.

catlung

I finally purchase the hotel through hotwire and through your HOTWIRE link here.

That is the 3* Hyatt Place Utica

non smoking, breakfast, fitness, pool, business cetnre, internet, golf

2 adult 2 children

Rate per night Canadian (C$) 57.07

Tax and fee 11.59

Subtotal C$ 68.66

Bank charge 2.32

After bank charge C$ 70.98

I heard that this property is quite nice. :)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and looking forward to trying out this property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- please change your default currency to US dollars and use the US version of HOTWIRE site for your future travel purchases (changing the default currently automatically re-directs to the non-US site)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]