High-Speed Internet Access

2nd one from the 20.07-21.07: (4 stars)

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Pool(s)

Business Center

Thank you soo much in advance.

Chris

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The 4.5* HOTWIRE property is a match for the Sheraton Airport Hotel and Towers so that would be my best guess for this one.

I'm not currently seeing the 4* when searching HOTWIRE for your dates.

In regards to the 5* on PRICELINE, the hotel lists only contain hotels reported to the board, but the Kempinski Hotel Gravenbruch would be at least one possibility.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

PS- please follow-up your Priceline Miami thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the reply.

I see a 4 star hotel: Frankfurt Intl Airport FRA - Niederrad area hotel from the 20.-21-07

Boutique Hotel

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

The Steigenberger Airport is rated 5 stars at PRICELINE so this could be the one as well?

Greetings

My guess for this 4* Airport is the Mercure Airport Hotel.

The HOTWIRE the Steigenberger was last reported to the board as a 4.5* property (although that was back in 2006 so it's certainly possible the rating has changed since then)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the answer. Do you have a quess which Hotel at priceline I would get? I bet on the NH Airport because it is the cheapest on this day.

If you get the Sheraton Congress you are f**ked because they dont have shuttle and its quite far away from the airport.

Chris

With PRICELINE there is no way to determine which hotel you're likely to receive, you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star level (or higher) that you choose. Unless there is a very wide disparity, the hotel with the lowest retail price does not have a high correlation to the hotel you will necessarily receive.

If you're trying to target, or avoid, a particular hotel... HOTWIRE can often be a better option then PRICELINE. It usually costs a little more, but you have a little more control over what you will get (although still no guarantees)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thanks for the reply. What do you think of this one:

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Cant find a 2,5* hotel in the list of reported hotels, (cant find the mercure you thought of either...)

Thx in advance!

As per the Hotwire Hotel List the 4* above matches previous reports for the Golden Tulip Offenbach so that would be my best guess for that one... the 2.5* is not currently appearing on my HOTWIRE search for your date.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

The 4star hotel cant be the Golden Tulip Offenbach. This one would be far out the zone.

You're correct... HOTWIRE has recently added a new zone as the Airport zone used to be even larger and did include this zone.

The 2.5* property has not yet been reported to the board.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]