Priceline Hotel: Resort Oahu (Waikiki Marina) Waikiki Edition

Celine
By Celine,
in

Help please with IDing any of these hotels - 4* in Waikiki for one week from 7/28 to 8/4....

Waikiki Marina area / $101 per night

8 amenities with 85% recommended reviews

Near beach

Oceanfront

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

Business center

High speed Internet

Spa

Is this Hawaii Prince Hotel? What else could it be?

Waikiki Beach area/ $143 per night

7 amenities with 90% recommended reviews

Near beach

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

Business center

Laundry facilities

High speed Internet

I think this might be the Marriott or Hyatt Regency?

Could anyone please assist? Also is it likely to change and offer more/different options in the coming days? I am hoping the Waikiki Parc or Moana Surfrider comes up?

Thanx in advance!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Although not yet reported to the board as such, the Marina property has been guessed to be the Hawaii Prince with the addition of a new 'Near Beach' icon. The Waikiki Beach property matches previous reports for the Marriott so that would be my best guess for this one.

The offers may change over time, but HOTWIRE only shows one hotel at each star level per zone, so there is a chance the hotel you're hoping for isn't the one which is offered for your particular dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the prompt reply Thereuare.

The prices have actually gone up to $107 and $150 overnight! I will see if the prices move back down or if a different 4* hotel comes up by the end of this wknd - the Marriot is actually the cheapest 4*+ at the moment at $179 on their website so $150 is not enough of a bargain to not guarantee which hotel it is.

I would ideally like to pay under $130-$140 as i will need to pay for daily parking as well so it looks like I might end up with the Marina area hotel.

I will use the BetterBidding HOTWIRE link and come back and post what i get..

Waikiki Edition was my first choice! Resort in Waikiki Marina - the only other possibility might be Hilton Hawaiian Village but that wasn't coming up as available in the named hotels for this time period so it seemed almost guaranteed.

First bid $120 rejected. Second bid $130 rejected. Third bid $140 rejected. Fourth bid $153 accepted!

Perhaps I could have tried $145 or $150 but thought going over $150 would get it as I don't have time on my side to bid again in a couple of days. Waikiki Edition is listed at $270 on Hotwire (no 5 stars hotels were coming up on Hotwire for these dates) and $379 on Priceline so very happy with $153.

I wasn't happy with the selections coming up for my dates in Hotwire, really wanted a better 4* option or 5* so had a look at Priceline.

As the Waikiki Edition was my first choice and the only Resort in Waikiki Marina for these dates, tried bidding for the first time and got it for $153 which is only a bit more than what I would have paid for the Marriot through Hotwire.

Posted the details in the Priceline thread - thanks for the help!

Just tried $150 and no luck - will try again at $153 and see if it works
fedex02,

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay (include your dates of travel) and please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]