NY NYC Holiday Inn Wall Street

johnmiller
By johnmiller,
in

Holiday Inn Wall Street (51 Nassau)

Okay, But Only If You Pay the Priceline Price!

(*** out of 5)

This is a reasonable little hotel. And, I would have given it four stars. But, as a Priceline customer, you do get treated differently at checkout. As in, get out! I have found recently that Priceline customers get the short shrift when checkout time comes. You won't be getting even a one-hour late checkout. Because, the housekeeping manager Will. Not. Have It! :-P

Everything else was fine considering I got a King-Size Bed Room for $110/night as opposed to the $199/night regular price. The lobby is tiny, so are the hallways, and the rooms are small. But, it was quiet, and actually pretty nice.

I really was pleased until I asked for that late checkout. I called the Front Desk, got the Housekeeping Manager instead, who gave me some kind of story about my room was booked for the coming evening. Of course, I don't think there was anyone else on my floor, but okay! So, I got ready to go on time, and 5 minutes before checkout time, the phone rings. I answer. Hang up! (The Housekeeping Chick again!). I leave the room, get in the elevator, and guess who's coming up to shoosh me out of the room? Yep! The Housekeeping Manager.

In just a short period of time, my positive opinion of this place went south. Nice going! I hope I get a different place from Priceline next time!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]