Hotwire Hotel: Help~San Juan

like2cruise
By like2cruise,
in

Hi~We are leaving June 4 for a back2back cruise on the Adventure of the Seas for our 25th Anniversary. We are arriving at 7pm so not looking to spend a fortune as we won't be there long. We want to do the Condado area pre-cruise. OSJ between the two cruises and Isle Verde post cruise. We are booked at the Comfort Inn for $80.00 and reviews are ok for a 2 star. But, if we can get a great hotel we are willing to pay more. We are using points for the Embassy Suites post cruise.

Any idea what 4 star hotel this is?

Beachfront

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Spa Services

Tennis Nearby

Business Center

Thanks!!

The above hotel is coming up on my search for $155/nite... are you looking to spend that much?

If so i'd just book the Caribe Hilton for $160 direct on their website which would be cheaper than the $155 above and put you right in the heart of the Condado area. I've stayed at the Hilton (pre-AOS stay) and enjoyed it (review in the HOTEL REVIEW section)

We also loved the Adventure of the Seas... she's a great ship and we visited some great beaches on the itinerary.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Thereuare for always answering my posts. I find your information very helpful. I keep hoping for a last minute good deal on Hotwire. Do you think the Carbie is worth $160 for a short night stay? I know you researched the restaurants extensively. Do you have a restaurant you would recommend in the Condado area that is casual and near the Comfort Inn Suites? Preferably walking distance. It doesn't sound like we could walk to the La Casita (sp) that you enjoyed. Thanks again!

How early will you get into town and how much would you use the facilities?

The HILTON is very resort like and nice, also offered an evening cocktail reception and breakfast for Hilton Honors members (i think all levels), but whether it's worth $160 depends upon how much you'll use the facilities.

I think i would sooner take the 3* on Hotwire for $98 (believed to be the Radisson, compare the amenties with those in our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST). Both have mixed reviews, but i would sooner go with the Radisson than a Comfort Inn.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]