How to get refund from priceline

dpc6417
By dpc6417,
in

I bid on hotels in Orlando. Not knowing the first bid went through. I bid on Priceline again a week later for Orlando hotels again. The second bit went thru as well. So I winded up with 2 charges on my credit card with the same hotel on the same day. I am not sure how to reverse the charges, and I needed resources to help me refund part of the charges that were made on my credit card. I am feeling sick to my stomach the charges that were made on the card. PLEASE HELP!

From our "Rules and Policies":

If you have a complaint, problem, or question with a recent or upcoming Priceline/Hotwire stay, we will be happy to do what we can to help, but please be considerate of the board's primary goal of helping others and first post the details of your 'win.'

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was bidding for a room in Savannah which I didn't get, Later the same week I'll be in New Orleans so I started to bid there. During one of my rebids I must have gone crazy because I changed the dates of the New Orleans bid back to the dates I'll be in Savannah! And guess what, the New Orleans bid was accepted!

I mailed customer service and they asked me to call them. On the phone I explained what I had done and they agreed to cancel the New Orleans bid and issue a refund to my credit card. I subsequently got my New Orleans stay for the correct dates (winning bid posted as well!)

I've gone back to trying my Savannah dates again and I noticed that Priceline issues a warning message because of the same dates on my incorrect 'successful' bid in New Orleans. I though you would get a similar warning.

John

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]