Hotwire Hotel: Rome - 9/5-9/9

sunny_sc
By sunny_sc,
in

Hello, I've checked the Hotwire hotel lists but I don't see anything for the 5* category in Rome Central or 3* category in Vatican, and those are the options that are currently available for my dates.

Any ideas on what hotels these might be?

Rome Central

5*

$217/night

Amenities: Internet

Vatican City area hotel

3*

$109/night

Amenities: Restaurant, Internet

I've used the HOTWIRE links from this site for searching. Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately neither of these properties have been reported to the board and as most hotels at each of the star ratings would have the amenities listed, i don't think we'll be able to gain much insight into this one.

I will however point out that the 5* property only has a 65% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests, and while Rome is an expensive city, $200+ seems like a lot for a property with mediocre reviews.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay OR if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you'd like help with a bidding strategy let us know your maximum bid, minimum star rating and the zone(s) you're willing to accept.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]